An essay I wrote, published in the November edition of Historically Speaking, has been awarded the Jack Miller Center’s Prize for the best essay accepted for publication in Historically Speaking during 2012 in the area of military/diplomatic history. It is entitled, “Popular History and Myth-Making: The Role and Responsibility of First World War Historians in the Centenary Commemorations, 2014-2018”. I’m very grateful for this recognition of my work!
- Successful visit from USC students and staff
- Lives of the First World War
- Launch of project website: The First World War in the Classroom
- Looking forward to the University of Exeter Student Guild Teaching Awards, 2013
- The First World War in the Classroom: A Teacher-Academic Exchange, 18th-19th February 2013