Last week I was busy hosting a week-long exchange with MA students and their professor from the University of South Carolina. This stemmed from a visit I made in June 2012. I was delighted to get our current Public History students and their American peers talking in what proved to be a really stimulating week about history in the public sphere.
- Successful visit from USC students and staff
- Lives of the First World War
- Launch of project website: The First World War in the Classroom
- Looking forward to the University of Exeter Student Guild Teaching Awards, 2013
- The First World War in the Classroom: A Teacher-Academic Exchange, 18th-19th February 2013