The IWM (Imperial War Museums) and brightsolid, are working in partnership
to create Lives of the First World War – an innovative and interactive digital platform to mark the First World War Centenary. It is part of IWM’s First World War Centenary programme. I’m delighted to be involved as part of the Academic Advisory Group.
- Successful visit from USC students and staff
- Lives of the First World War
- Launch of project website: The First World War in the Classroom
- Looking forward to the University of Exeter Student Guild Teaching Awards, 2013
- The First World War in the Classroom: A Teacher-Academic Exchange, 18th-19th February 2013