I’m excited to announce the launch of our project website to accompany the AHRC funded project ‘The First World War in the Classroom: Teaching and the Construction of Cultural Memory‘ which is part of their ‘Care for the Future’ theme. Take a moment to have a look around – and read our post-symposium report.
- Successful visit from USC students and staff
- Lives of the First World War
- Launch of project website: The First World War in the Classroom
- Looking forward to the University of Exeter Student Guild Teaching Awards, 2013
- The First World War in the Classroom: A Teacher-Academic Exchange, 18th-19th February 2013