JISC and Wikimedia UK hosted the first of it’s kind ‘Editathon’ around World War One at the British Library on the 16th June 2012. Academic experts and editors of Wikipedian (Wikipedians) were brought together to create and improve Wikipedia articles on WW 1 topics. The aim of the event was to increase coverage and make the information accurate, consistent, wide-ranging and up-to-date as possible and to build bridges between Wikipedian and academic communities. This video explains more about what we achieved!
- Successful visit from USC students and staff
- Lives of the First World War
- Launch of project website: The First World War in the Classroom
- Looking forward to the University of Exeter Student Guild Teaching Awards, 2013
- The First World War in the Classroom: A Teacher-Academic Exchange, 18th-19th February 2013