I’m very honoured to have been nominated by my students for the ‘Innovative Teaching’ award, 2013. I’m humbled; and delighted that my experimentation in teaching is warmly received by my students. I’m going to enjoy what looks to be a very posh evening, thank you!
- Successful visit from USC students and staff
- Lives of the First World War
- Launch of project website: The First World War in the Classroom
- Looking forward to the University of Exeter Student Guild Teaching Awards, 2013
- The First World War in the Classroom: A Teacher-Academic Exchange, 18th-19th February 2013